Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Automatic Garage Doors Take A Lot Of Abuse


Automatic garage door openers are definitely convenient. By pushing a button or entering a code, you have easy access to your garage without having to worry about bending over and lifting the door up on your own. But like anything else, your garage opener is prone to abuse. Normal wear or tear coupled with things banging into it can take its toll. The most common place for a basketball net is to put it above your garage. Think about how many times a ball hits the door of your garage. That increases the decline of your garage door opener. Therefore, repair is often necessary.


A good book to read is any edition of the book Prospecting Your Way To Sales Success by Bill Good. It's available at amazon.com. I've found this book to be invaluable in learning better cold calling methods.I kind of panicked. I started running from door to door. I wasn't looking for someone to let me demonstrate my vacuum cleaner, I was looking for a sale. So all my training went out the window. I knocked on doors and said approximately the following "Hi, I sell vacuum cleaners. If you take a look at mine, I'll give you this cutlery set. Are you thinking about getting a new vacuum cleaner?"6. Increase insulation in the attic, walls and crawl space, if applicable.6. Fix leaky faucets as soon as possible. A hot water leak is an energy drain.

These are replacements you can do yourself at home. If you see your garage door system needs an overhaul, consider a professional to perform the installation. This can help save you time and money in the long run. A professional can provide you with an estimate and a plan based on your needs. They can set up your garage door opener to stand up better against the wear and tear it will face.




Author: Nick Messe


No comments:

Post a Comment